Thank you for your interest in our products and services. We to disclose in full the kind of information that we collect and how we use it. We would also like to offer you a choice with respect to the use of your personal information.
Information personally identifiable.
This is the information you have provided to your subject, including:
- your name, mailing address, e-mail address, username, password
- Information transaction (for example, your purchase history or the fact that we have obtained your name and address on a good participation in a competition)
We can use this information as follows :
To provide the product, information or service you have requested
We need your name and address (postal and / or electronic) to provide the product, information or service you have requested and, if necessary, to follow up with you regarding the transaction (eg. , To send you an invoice, notify you that your subscription is drawing to a close, etc.).
To send you information on our products or services
Credit cards : we process the usual credit information (credit card number, type of card, expiration date) through a procedure for electronic transmission and a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). SSL is the standard for secure transactions on the Web.
This information is only used to process the transaction and is not stored in memory.
Anonymous / cumulative information
This is information that can not be used to personally identify you, for example:
- Information on the browser (including the URL of the last page you visited, the IP address of the computer you use, your domain type and version of your browser). Information on your browser is automatically registered under the transmission of information over the Internet. It may be that we used to display information in a format that suits you best.
- The witnesses (or cookies). Some of our sites may use "cookies", ie small files sent to your browser for reference purposes. No one else can read this file. These cookies allow our server to recognize you during subsequent visits, so that you do not need to re-register and re-eanter the preferences that you heve specified. If you do not want cookies, most browsers can prevent their use through a feature that allows you to accept them or not.
- Advertising reports on. We may prepare summary reports for the advertisers to help them better understand our audience and produce ads that might allow us to interest you. For example, we can indicate the total number of visitors to our site in general or on specific pages, the average duration of visits, and so on. No personal information is sent.
- The data on the navigational path on the website. During your visit to our sites, we may record choices you have made and use this data to better personalize the content or advertising. These data will identify you in any way and are not retained after your visit. This is called the "clickstream" data, ie. on the course websites. If we conduct market studies or surveys in any area that will be provided on a cumulative basis, we wil indicate it.
In some cases, it may happen, even though it is highly unlikely, that the law obliges us to convey information to the police or judicial authorities.
We make every effort to provide protection against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under our control. We periodically review our security policies in order to improve them if necessary.
Only authorised individuals and suppliers have access to information on our customers. When we send the information to third parties for processing, we make sure, under contracts that bind us to them, that this information remains secure. We keep your information during the period in which we provide a product or service, and for a reasonable period thereafter in case you'd like to resume the service.
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall systems and password protection.
We do not collect personal information on electronic bulletin boards or forums. However, we can not guarantee that personal information voluntarily disclosed on bulletin boards or in discussion groups will not be collected and used by others, which could give rise to the sending of unsolicited messages from third parties.
Communicate with us
If you have any questions regarding confidentiality, you can communicate with Cronus Software Ltd. at the following address:
Email : email@example.com (please use the word "Privacy" in the subject line)
We do, on occasion, updates to our statement on confidentiality. We invite you to consult periodically.